Motorcycle Helmet & Leathers Insurance
Wearing the right safety gear is important whenever you ride a motorcycle - but as we all know this is not cheap to buy. Our helmet and leathers insurance provides peace of mind, ensuring that in the event of an accident your motorcycle clothing is protected.
This insurance will cover the repair or replacement of your helmets, leathers, boots and gloves following an accident in the UK up to a maximum of £1500 or £2500 per year depending on the level of cover you select.
If your motorcycle clothing is damaged beyond repair, the policy will cover new replacements in the same style and form, however it won’t cover loss to undamaged items forming part of a set. In the event of a claim you will need to provide proof
*Subject to terms and conditions. For further information please click on the policy wording (PDF 359KB).
Our Excess Protection policy allows you to be reimbursed of the excess you have paid following a successful claim on your motorbike insurance policy. With this policy the maximum amount payable per year is £600, £1200 or £1500, subject
to maximum of £300, £600 or £750 in respect of any one claim depending on the level of cover you select.
*Subject to terms and conditions. For further information please click on the policy wording (PDF 149KB).
Although it is not nice to think about, having an accident on a motorcycle should be a concern for all riders. Having personal accident insurance can help to ease the worries and provide cover in the event of a serious injury or accidental death, in the
- The policyholder and any passengers riding on the insured motorcycle in the event of an accident while riding in the UK
- The policyholder and any passenger riding on the insured motorcycle in the event of a malicious and unprovoked assault by the occupant or rider of another motor vehicle or pedal cycle in the vicinity of the insured motorcycle
- The policyholder in the event of an accident whilst a passenger on any other motorcycle
In the event of one of the above happening, which results in any of the following, you would be covered for a maximum of £20,000*
- Accidental death £20,000*
- Loss of sight, one eye £10,000*
- Loss of sight, both eyes £20,000*
- Loss of speech £20,000*
- Loss of hearing, one ear £10,000*
- Loss of hearing, both ears £20,000*
- Loss of limbs £20,000*
- Permanent total disablement £20,000*
No cover is provided for any pre-existing medical conditions or if the motorcycle is being used off road, or for race or track riding. If you want to make a claim the police must be contacted within 24 hours of the accident.
*Subject to terms and
conditions. For further information please click on the policy wording (PDF 376KB).